Updated Thursday February 9, 2017 by NYFC.
Welcome to Natick Youth Football and Cheerleading's registration site!
We are pleased to continue with a registration system that will allow you to print all required forms and submit payment online.
The first time you log in you will need to set up a new user account. Once complete you will be able to proceed to register your child(ren).
Registration is not complete until payment has been submitted. You can pay electronically or mail payment to NYFC PO Box 743 Natick, MA 01760
If you need financial assistance please print the form below and follow the instructions on the form.
The following items are required:
- Registration Fee if you did not pay online
- AYF American Participation Tracking and ID Card (2 page document) Signed and initialed
- Signed Emergency Medical Treatment Consent
- Signed Waiver and Release of Liability
- Medical Clearance signed by participants Doctor OR Annual Physical form that MUST be dated after 1-1-17
- Signed Image Release
- Copy of Final 2017 Report Card- THIS MUST BE DOWNLOADED FROM IPASS AS SOON AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE IN JUNE (THEY CLOSE THE SITE MID JULY)
- Original Birth Certificate with a raised seal AND a copy of the original for us to certify and keep in our files. You will be given back the original once certified. If your child played last season, we already have a certified copy of their birth certificate on file.
- Code of Conduct Signed
- Concussion Acknowledgement
- Concussion Test for any player 10 years or older that did not take the test last year (more information and test dates to follow)
- Cheerleaders are required to upload a photo. Football players will get their picture taken in August.
- Cheerleaders also need an absentee from signed but NOT dated (this is not required for football)